At Rothwell Victoria, we want to support our families effectively to enable them to maintain high attendance levels.
The attendance target is 96% and with your help we can achieve this.
Children and young people who attend regularly:
- Achieve more
- Make better progress, socially and academically
- Find school routines and expectations easier to cope with
- Enjoy learning
- Find transitions easier
Mrs Clark is responsible for monitoring attendance in school. If you have any concerns regarding your child's attendance please don't hesitate to speak to her.
The School Day
- School gates open at 8.40am and doors open for registration at 8.50am.
- Breakfast Club provision is available from 8am at a cost of £1.50 per day or from 8.25am at no cost (places are limited and must be booked)
- Children arriving after 8.50am should be signed in at the school office. Children arriving after registers close at 9.00am will be allocated a late mark.
- If your child is ill or unable to come to school, please contact the school office before 9.30am.
- Afternoon registration is at 1.15pm.
- The school day ends at 3.20pm. Children should be collected promptly.
Click here for information about holidays in term time
Click here to see the Parent's Attendance Guide (including FAQ's)
Click here to see the full school Attendance Policy
Click here to see the Rothwell Cluster Attendance Policy
Click here to see the Attendance Action Plan
Click here to see the latest attendance data
Good attendance at Rothwell Victoria is celebrated in many different ways, such as:-
- Weekly prize draws for children with 100% attendance
- Attendance Cup awarded weekly to the class with the highest attendance
- Termly certificates for 100% attendance
- Pizza Party for the highest attending class each term.
- Non-uniform day for 96% attenders each term.
- Certificates for children who achieve the 96% target for the year.
- End of year reward for children with 100% attendance for the year.
Click on the Attendance Winners tab to see the latest winners